How to Cancel British Airways Reservations
British Airways makes the cancellation procedure simple and convenient by allowing you to do it online.
To begin, go to British Airways' official booking website. Here you may get the British Airways official mobile app.
- Go to the homepage, where you'll find an alternative choice.
- Click on "cancel flights," but first click on "manage booking."
- Provide the booking details as well as the login ID.
- After that, go to Bookings and pick the reservations you wish to cancel.
- You must confirm the cancellation of the tickets once they have been cancelled.
You can cancel your tickets online this way. If you don't feel comfortable with the online process, you may also go offline. You may go to the airport or speak with customer service, but there will be some cancellation fees. However, you should be aware that there may be a British Airways Cancellation Cost.
Read Also: Lufthansa Flight Cancellation