Delta Airlines has reached the pinnacle of success in the aviation sector, becoming one of the top airlines in the United States. Delta Airlines has implemented a flight cancellation and refund policy, similar to that of other major carriers, in order to preserve fairness in its dealings with consumers. These policies are transparent to avoid any future inconsistencies. Because the cancellation request is sent directly to Delta and the reimbursement is processed by them, we at FirstFly Travels always follow these regulations in accordance with airline requirements.
How to Cancel a Delta Flight:
- Open your computer browser and go to www.delta.com, which is Delta Airlines' official website.
- You must click on ‘My Trips' at the top of the main page. You'll need a get box that allows you to input your booking confirmation number, first and last names, and then click enter
- You will see your booking on the following page, where you may pick the trip you wish to cancel and then click on ‘Modify Flight'
- The next step is to alter or cancel the flight.
- Alternatively, you can contact us to request a Delta Refund and cancellation.
Read Also: Emirates Flight Cancellation