How to Cancel JetBlue Flight Tickets in 3 Easy Steps
- To begin, open any online browser and use the search bar at the top to find the airline's official website.
- When the new page appears in front of you, tap on the “Manage my Travel” option in the menu bar to continue.
- You'll see the itinerary information on a new screen, and you'll need to touch on the needed booking that has to be cancelled.
- Tap on it, then select the “Cancel Reservation” option from the menu to continue.
- There will be some information about cancellation conditions provided.
- You will be alerted of the email that has been sent to you.
So, using the procedures above, you'll be able to Cancel a JetBlue Airlines Flight without any trouble. If you require any more assistance, you may contact Jetblue customer support. Customer assistance is provided on a variety of platforms that are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. So, if you require any support or assistance, you are welcome to contact us at any time, regardless of the time zone.
Read Also: Qatar Airways Cancellation Process