What is the procedure for setting up the Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machine?
- Turn on your gadget after plugging it in.
- Connect your gadget to your computer through USB connection or Bluetooth pairing.
- Open your browser and type in.
- To sign out or create your Cricut ID, follow the onscreen instructions.
- When asked, download and instal the Design Space plugin.
Connect the USB cord or make sure Bluetooth is switched on. Check that Bluetooth is turned on, then select Add Bluetooth or other device. After choosing Bluetooth, wait for your PC to recognise the Cricut machine. Select the device, then input the 0000 PIN code and click Connect.
While you won't need to buy a new computer to utilise a Cricut Setup, be sure it satisfies the minimal system requirements in order for it to operate properly. Cricut Maker and Cricut Explore Air 2 may also be used with Windows and Mac PCs, as well as Android and iOS smartphones. A sticker on the bottom of the Explore Air, Air 2, or Cricut Maker Bluetooth device displays the device's name. 4. From the list, choose the name of the Bluetooth adapter/module. The pairing procedure will begin on your Android device.